Monday, July 5, 2010

Spain

I'm headed to Barcelona, Spain, tomorrow for the rest of the week. I'll get back Saturday, and we leave for camp Sunday. Camp is two weeks, afterwhich I'll come back and stay with one of the missionaries until my flight leaves.

A little setback I've had that got resolved today. Saturday I was trying to get cash from the ATM, when it retained my card. I entered the wrong PIN too many times, thinking it was my old account. The bank didn't open until today, but one of the missionaries (Phillip) went with me, and after a few calls to my bank, we got the card and got it reactiveated, and I was able to get money.

A couple people let me borrow money in the interim, as I was out. Christians in France have been continually generous to me. It's been quite a testimony.

More after Spain, if I have internet. If not, this may be the last post for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I remember Barcelona from passing through on the way to Bonnie and Dennis'. Nasheb Shaheen a professor friend of mine at U of M also lived there. Have a good trip. Who are you going with? I'm glad you got your ATM card solved. It reminded me that in Lyon Sally lost her travelers checks and without the missionary we would have had a hard time. God bless. I love you.

    ReplyDelete